Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sparkalicious Summer Challenge - Ready to Join Us?


  

Well, it's Sunday night and I have mixed emotions - again.  This happens to me every weekend.  You know when you were growing up and your elders would tell you, "time flies when you're having fun" or "the older you get, the faster time goes".  I now believe both of those statements.  My weekends seem to fly by - whether I'm having fun or just trying to play catch up from all the things I wasn't able to do during the week.  I'm always so sad to see the weekend end, but thankful that in this tough economy I have a job.

Now it seems it isn't just my weekends that fly by, but time in general.  It's already June!  Summer is here and that means vacations, time spent by the pool or at the lake, graduations, weddings & showers, and family get togethers.  Before I know it, fall will be here!  Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself.  You're probably wondering where I'm going with this.  It's coming, I promise.

Back in April I started the 24 Day Challenge and then posted my results in my blog back in May.  Then my hubby started his very own 24 Day Challenge - and he had great results too.  Lost at least 16 pounds and quite a few inches.  He called one day from work and said he had to take his belt off and use the drill to make a new hole in it so he could keep his pants from falling off!  In the past couple of days, I've had compliments from my children about how I look - can I tell you what a great feeling that is?

So now with summer here, we'd love to share the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge with YOU!  Our team, the SparkStars, is having a Sparkalicious Summer Challenge starting June 10 and running through July 3, 2012.  Here's the info -

 Now is the time to LOOK and FEEL the best you ever have! 
Join us from June 10th - July 3rd and take the 24 Day Trim Challenge!
During the challenge prizes will be earned:
$100 in AdvoCare products will go to biggest loser for % of inches lost.
$100 in AdvoCare products will go to biggest loser for % of pounds lost.
To be eligible for prizes you must email msvannus@yahoo.com a picture of yourself before beginning the Challenge and fill out the form here!
Purchase the challenge and get started!
Be sure you receive a confirmation email after you sign up.

Have questions?  Please send me an e-mail at mary.vannus@yahoo.com

Inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment