Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Well, it's Wednesday again so that means I'm linking up with LittleDaisyMay for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

I'm loving the beautiful weather we are having this week.  Is it really the middle of March?   I love the way the world is turning green, and having the windows open and listening to the froggy chorus coming from our pond.




Aren't these some of the prettiest eggs you've ever seen?  I'm loving them and the sweet "egg lady" who sells me a dozen of these every week.








Want to learn how to sew? Then I would highly recommend this book to you.  It explains everything there is to know about a sewing machine.  I found it at my local library and am definitely ordering my own copy.



I am loving my new 31 bag.  It is BIG & has lots of pockets to keep things organized!!  Love, love love!

And finally, I'm loving this picture of my babies when they were little.
 

What are you loving this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment