Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Wednesday so I'm going to link up with What I'm Loving Wednesday over at LittleDaisyMae.blogspot.com.  





I'm loving that I found a recipe that I had misplaced for Zucchini Muffins and I have some time to do some baking tonight.  This is a recipe from my sweet Mom.  I'm loving that she taught me how to cook!

Nannie's Zucchini Muffins
2 eggs              
1 cup sugar      
1/2 cup oil      
1 Tbsp vanilla  
2 cups unpeeled shredded zucchini
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup chopped pecans

Combine first 4 ingredients and mix well.  Stir in shredded zucchini.  Set aside. Combine next 5 ingredients.  Reserve 1/4 cup flour mixture and toss with raisins and pecans.
Make a well in center of flour mixture.  Add zucchini mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until mixed.  Stir in raisins and pecans.  Spoon mixture into greased or paper lined muffin cups, filling about 2/3 full.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.






I'm loving that we will soon have a few more hours of daylight in the evenings when I get home from work.  Remember to set your clocks ahead on Saturday night!

vintage alarm clock



I'm loving a new recipe I tried out for Oven Baked Fries.  So easy and yummy!!  Of course, I found it on Pinterest.



I'm loving that I have 4 new students coming to my sewing class this Saturday.  They will be making a pillowcase dress out of these pretty fabrics.













And I'm loving this quote by Kay Warren, found on Pinterest of course!

Be Joyful Always
What are you loving Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful, talented, and loving. What more could a daughter want? So happy you are my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric with the bird! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete