Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Okay, I'm going to jump in here and link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

I'm loving that spring is here and the dogwoods are in bloom. They are my absolute favorite tree - very delicate. When we found the property we eventually built our house on, it was in the early spring and there were dogwoods in bloom all over the property. The following year when spring arrived, I started watching for the dogwoods to bloom. Nothing! I asked my sweet husband why our dogwoods weren't blooming like the others, and he looked like the cat who swallowed the canary. "I think I didn't know they were dogwoods and I must have cut them down when I was clearing out the woods!" he said. Gotta love him even though we only have about 3 dogwoods left on our property now. You'd think he would have planted some by now.

I'm loving that I finally gathered up my courage and Just Sew! Studio is officially in business. We've had 3 classes so far, 2 more planned for this month, and everyone has gone home with a finished project. Hopefully some of them will be inspired to begin sewing on their own. It seems to be a skill that people are becoming interested in again.



I'm loving that the only thing I cooked tonight was bacon for our club sandwiches. If you know me, you know that I cook a full meal almost every night so I'm really slacking if bacon is all I cooked. Pioneer Woman recently had a blog about her version of the club sandwich and decided if it was good enough for her, it was good enough for me! I'll be out of the kitchen in no time tonight.

Happy Wednesday Y'all!!




1 comment:

  1. LOVE ALL OF THIS POST! I am so proud of you and your company. It can only go up from here! I am also loving that you are out of the kitchen already!

    ReplyDelete