Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome to Pink Apron Girl's Blog.  I hope to share recipes here that will make you love to cook for your family.  It seems today our lives are so filled with work, school, and various other responsibilities  that it isn't always easy to have a home cooked meal every evening.  I work full time and am in the final countdown to our oldest daughter's wedding (48 days and counting!) so I totally understand the feeling of being so tired when you arrive home at the end of the day that the last thing you want to think of is getting in the kitchen and dirtying up pots and pans that will have to be cleaned and put away after supper is done.  But I also know that my family appreciates a meal that is made especially for them . . . and that is important to me.

This blog will post a variety of recipes that I have cooked at one time or another.  Some may have been handed down from my Mom, Grandmothers or Aunts . . . and others  I may have found in one of my cookbooks, on the web, or seen on a tv cooking show.  (Some of my favorite tv cooks are Paula Deen, Gina and Pat Neely, and Giada De Laurentiis.)

I hope you'll find some recipes that will become your family's favorites and learn that you too love to cook.  So grab an apron and check back with Pink Apron Girl soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment